[bookport] e: Re: nable to send to the list

  • From: Sarah Cranston <skhye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 16:13:59 -0500

Dave,
Thanks for the suggestion.  The weird thing is that he is subscribed to the
list and is receiving list mail.  But when he replies to a list message it is
sent and nothing ever shows up anywhere.  He doesn't even get one of those
"mail delivery problems" messages.
Thanks again, and thanks for any other suggestions.
We are biginning to think it might be the particular computer he is sending
from.
Sarah