[bookport] e: Filenames

  • From: Sarah Cranston <skhye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:04:10 -0500

Angie,

I'll back you up on this one, one hundred percent!  I have missed the file name
while getting stats ever since it went away.  I thought I was the only one who
sometimes didn't know the name of the file I was in!--GRIN!  My fiance would
ask me what book I was reading and I'd have to look up the name, how
embarrassing!!--Bigger Grin!

BTW, you come up with the greatest suggestions for improvements!  My ears still
and always thank you, thank you, thasnk you for suggesting the volume be made
louder by increment instead of to maximum with one beep.  Thanks again!!!

Sarah