[bookport] Re: chkdsk

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:54:13 -0600

Albert, assuming you know the drive letter that your BookPort sees go to
the dos prompt by doing start, run and then typing cmd.  At the dos prompt
type chkdsk "x" where X is the letter of the drive which is your
BookPort.  If it finds problems do the same chkdsk "x" again and add /f
which will fix the errors.

At 11:58 AM 2/26/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>I must have missed the directions on running chkdsk on the flash card.
>Someone take pity on my poor soul and repost.  thanks

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training