[bookport] Re: bookshare periodicals

  • From: "Walt Smith" <WSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:51:23 -0400

I think that the answer is that the manual is written in HTML (the text
version is a byproduct and isn't what gets put on your BP). If a heading
is a level 1 heading, it becomes a section; if it's a level 2, 3, or
anything else other than a level 1, it's a subsection. This is what I've
figured out from looking at the source HTML file.