[bookport] Re: bookshare periodicals

  • From: "Chris Westbrook" <westbc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:36:57 -0400

Thanks. Just out of curiosity, how did you design the manual so that the main sections are the chapters and the subsections are the proper subsections. I see there is a text file, so does that mean we can create files the same way? It looks like there is no way to specify that a certain section marker should be considered a subsection while another one could be a main section. Is that possible?
----- Original Message ----- From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>