[bookport] Re: bookport transfer

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 08:50:52 -0400

Larry,

Would it be possible to have an option in BP transfer that would allow the user
to be prompted for a folder for each
queued file? You could uncheck this box if you wanted to transfer the files
without having to select a folder for each file.
That way, you could still transfer queued material without monitoring
everything so closely. But if you wanted to make
sure things ended up in the right place, you could check the box, and then
you'd be prompted to select a folder for each
file.

Angie