[bookport] Re: bookport transfer

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 14:02:11 -0400

John,

Know what you mean about scheduling.  As far as the Cue is concerned, Larry
at APH seems to like it.  He's mentioned it's convenience several times but,
like you, I have trouble with the folder issue.  I don't see what you gain
when you have to close the cue dialog and maneuver to the right folder and
if all the cued items don't go into that folder, you'll have to do it again.
Of course, if the material comes from several different sources I guess it
saves you the hassle of navigating to all of those.  Lou