[bookport] Re: bookport spider question

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:54:33 -0500

Yeah, we've got some major work to do on the Spider program.  There are
a few things that can trip it up and even cause the anti-virus software
to complain.  We are in process of getting something done about that.
In the meantime, the manual is accurate, but if you find a page where it
won't work, there is usually not much you can do about it.

Those are all great ideas, and anything is possible, one just needs to
figure out if it is feasible.

>>> jkenn337@xxxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, November 09, 2005 7:36:18 PM >>>
Hi,

As my voicenote or braillenote rather will be going in for repair soon,
have decided to get a bookport within the next month so I can read
books,
listen to mp3s, record things, and take basic notes using its basic
notetaking capabilities. But I have a question. How do I use bookport
spider? My fiance has tried to use it but can't figure it out. She
tried to
send an online book consisting of multiple webpages to the bookport and
it
didn't work. How do I use this feature?
Also, I would like to see a scientific calculator put in the bookport
in the
future. Would it also be possible to include a grade 2 translator so
one
could take notes in grade 2 braille, or text, depending on how one
wishes to
braille, and upon connecting to the computer, those notes would be
translated back as text before being synchronized or when being
synchronized
with the computer.
Also, I'd like to get rid of my alva braille display. I'm asking $500
for
it. call 610-894-5655 if interested. I'm gunna keep the braillenote I
think
to perhaps get it repaired in the future. I still am debating whether
or not
I want to sell it.
Also, would it be possible to increase the size of the bookport's
clipboard?
If not that's fine but maybe a bigger clipboard would be helpful as
well?

Josh