[bookport] bookport spider question

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 19:36:18 -0500

Hi,

As my voicenote or braillenote rather will be going in for repair soon, I have decided to get a bookport within the next month so I can read books, listen to mp3s, record things, and take basic notes using its basic notetaking capabilities. But I have a question. How do I use bookport spider? My fiance has tried to use it but can't figure it out. She tried to send an online book consisting of multiple webpages to the bookport and it didn't work. How do I use this feature?
Also, I would like to see a scientific calculator put in the bookport in the future. Would it also be possible to include a grade 2 translator so one could take notes in grade 2 braille, or text, depending on how one wishes to braille, and upon connecting to the computer, those notes would be translated back as text before being synchronized or when being synchronized with the computer.
Also, I'd like to get rid of my alva braille display. I'm asking $500 for it. call 610-894-5655 if interested. I'm gunna keep the braillenote I think to perhaps get it repaired in the future. I still am debating whether or not I want to sell it.
Also, would it be possible to increase the size of the bookport's clipboard? If not that's fine but maybe a bigger clipboard would be helpful as well?

Josh