[bookport] Re: bookport going back

  • From: "Michael Hingson" <MHingson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:58:20 -0700

Kurt,

I had the same problem almost two months ago.  I sent my unit back.  When APH
got it back from Springer; it needed to be sent back to the factory for repair;
it had a different problem.  I still have not received a fixed device.

Your email makes me wonder what happened simply because of a battery change?
Larry, Rob and Pam?