[bookport] Re: book port card

  • From: "Robert C" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 10:35:32 -0800

Regardless of what product it is, it will become obsolete at some point, some much sooner than we like. Its the American way. Far too many products have built in obsolescence.

Quote of the nanosecond. . .
Customer: I'm running Windows '98.
Tech: Yes.
Customer: My computer isn't working now.
Tech: Yes, you said that.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx