[bookport] Re: book port card

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 13:36:33 -0500

I'm not sure what you are trying to say, but the book port plus that you have
referenced here uses SD cards (the same as the IPhone does).
The original book port uses compact flash.  Some say they have no trouble
finding compact flash, while others say it's more difficult, which was APH's
reasoning for changing card type with the book port plus.  I guess we could
argue about this until the end of time--I hope not.  Buy whatever device suits
your fancy.

Pamela