[bookport] Re: book port audible problem

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:24:09 -0400

Megan:

It sounds like you have one of two problems:
1. Bad flash card.
2. Something connected to another USB port which is conflicting with
the Book Port.

Try unplugging all other USB devices and see if that helps. (If you use
a USB mouse or keyboard, you can leave those plugged in.)

Rob Meredith

>>> mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/22/05 08:31PM >>>
hi,
I have about ten files in the root directory, but created a separate
folder
for  the audible book I was transfering.

Megan
  At 07:27 PM 10/22/2005, you wrote:
>         How many titles do you have on the flash card of your
Bookport?  Do