[bookport] Re: beta 28

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:27:43 -0500

Here is what we can do to get you going again.

1. Put in a set of fresh batteries.

2. Download www.aph.org/update/bpx_2_1_0_28.bin

3. Rename to bpx_2_1_0_28.zip

4.  Unzip the file and copy the three extracted files to the root of
the flash card.

5. If Book Port is still plugged into the usb port, put in your earbuds
to listen for messages, then remove the usb cable from Book Port.

Let us know what happens.

>>> jamiek77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, February 28, 2006 4:51:01 AM >>>
Hi

BP has been working fine uptil updating to beta 28 with firmware. Now
get
"Announcements missing" on lots of keystrokes.

I have reset, reformatted, and plugged in and out and tried another
flashcard. I still have the same
problem.

Before re-formatting the flashcard their was a boot.exe file or
something
like that in the root directory.

Probably can't go backwards??

any ideas to resolve this problem?