[bookport] Re: autoit

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:02:17 -0500

I just looked at their web page, and it does look like this is something
that could be done.  Give it a shot and let us know how it works out.

>>> silverdart12@xxxxxxxxxxx Thursday, February 17, 2005 6:52:43 PM

hi all,
expanding on that email spider idea i had, i just learned about autoit,
and
itseems to me that it could go into your email program or some such,
save
the files as text and run bp transfer to send them.
what do people, especially APH staff think? Autoit is a free language,
small
download, and can be compiled into a single .exe file for a single
script.
brandon