[bookport] Re: appreciation for bookport work

  • From: Karla Brintley <bkarla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 06:05:52 -0800 (PST)

Hey Debbie!

  I didn't know you were on this list.  Does that mean you have one?  Here's my
private email, bkarla25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Drop me a line and i'll catch you up.
It's been a while i know.  My fault.  Glad to see you in here.

  Peace
  Karla

Debbie G <buttercup1374@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hey Karla,

  Wow, I'm so happy to see you here!

  That's way cool that you have a BP.

  I'm so happy you told me about it.  I had never heard of it before.

  Take care.