[bookport] Re: appreciation for bookport work

  • From: "Linda Davis" <lindamay.davis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 16:21:24 -0500

I agree with you Tim, and I commend Pam for getting back so quickly when there are questions and help is needed. I appreciate the fact that the book port is one the more affordable products available, and so portable. Keep up the good work. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Snyder" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>