[bookport] Re: a transfer question

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:08:12 -0500

hi,

If you are using windows media player, it has it's own MP3 ripper on board,
though in my opinion, it is not as effective as other pieces of software, it
will do the job.
If you go to downloads dot com, you can also get audio net deluxe, which
will rip MP3 files, but even better, convert audio files not supported by
book port to MP3 files to play on the unit.
Hope this helps.

Otto

  _____