[bookport] a question or two

  • From: "constantine (on laptop)" <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 17:02:01 -0600

Hi, all

So, heres my problem.
Sandy suggested that I have a max of 30 files in each folder. So, for example,
I have 40 books in the stephen king folder.
Could I do something like this? Can I create new folders then copy perhaps 20
or so books from the orriginal stephen king folder to that folder, calling it
stephen king 1, or some such? It may save memory, but I'm using a 2 gb card
just because it was lieing around, and I love having lots of reading material
so, why not? Btw the other reason is so if I don't have the book port at hand,
if I somehow forget it, I can use this pavillion to read books in the html,
txt, doc, etc etc format.

thanks!
Tyler

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: tcwood12@xxxxxxx
msn: the_conman283@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100
gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive