[bookport] Re: a question or two

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 17:27:01 -0600

You could use Windows Explorer. It doesn't really matter, though. You have to connect the Bookport anyway to put the folder you have created on the BP. Connect your Bookport. In BP Transfer, tab to where you hear: "Bookport files." Cursor up or down. Press enter when you get to your Stephen King folder. Open Windows Explorer. Cursor to the folder you just created... lets call it Stephen King1. Press the applications key. Arrow either up or down to: "Send to submenu." Enter on that. You should hear: "Send to Bookport." Press enter. The subfolder will be placed in the Stephen King folder. You will save a little battery life doing it this way.

If you want to create the folder using BP Transfer, let me know.

At 10:40 AM 2/9/2008 -0600, you wrote:
Hmmm, so can I just use windows explorer to do this? or do I need to use the transfer software?

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: tcwood12@xxxxxxx
msn: the_conman283@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>