[bookport] Re: a new member

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 15:52:21 -0500

To get out of a folder, press star and zero at the same time. To open a folder, press pound and zero at the same time.

This is in the manual, but most of us have gotten stuck in a folder during our first days of Bookport ownership. Perhaps this knowledge will spare you the frustration we all have gone through.

At 08:24 AM 7/30/2007 -0700, you wrote:
Chandon,
Dont drop it. Do enjoy it. LOL About all I can think of. Oh one thing, make folders on the BP and dont put everything into the root folder. You will probably be wanting more flash cards eventually. You can use up to 4gb cards. 2gb and smaller are formatted using FAT. The 4gb cards are formatted using FAT32. If you have a card reader in your computer you can use that to transfer music files to a card. Do use the BP Transfer Wizard for books, both audio and text.

The guy who fell onto an upholstery machine was fully recovered.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.