[bookport] Re: a couple of suggestions I'd like feedback on

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 18:33:34 -0000

Hi Chris.

Well, instead of having the whole manual preloaded in the firmware, they
could have some sort of quick reference guide for the units functions.
Since the manual covers both hardware and software, it might not be
necessary for the whole manual to be included in the BP, just the main unit
functions.  Simply a quick reference booklet which describes how to use the
features of the unit surely wouldn't take up any room at all.  I agree that
the manual should not be included as a whole though.

With the Book Courier, you have separate manuals for the book courier unit
itself and the transfer tool.

Warmest, Ibrahim