[bookport] Re: a concern about audible and formats

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 08:19:44 -0500

Those are quite rare and the only ones I've ever seen are recordings of
recordings and are very bad quality to begin with.

At 08:23 AM 6/9/2004 -0400, you wrote:

>I hadn't seen where there are files that are not in format 4.  I will have =
>to look.

>Also, i use format two with my Otis because i can load more of a file into
>it.
>----- Original Message -----=20

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training