[bookport] Re: Year's End

  • From: Ed Thurston <thurston@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:35:51 -0500

Hello Larry!

Do you have any idea when the  next firmware update will be coming along?
I am a bit skeptical about  using  beta versions.

Also I would like to join the others who are  wishing you and your  staff
the  very best of holidays and to  express my  appreciation for the  bookport!

Enjoy your  vacation and am looking forward to  see what  other new goodies
you will be  adding to it!

Ed,