[bookport] Year's End

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:04:48 -0500

Thanks to each of you for making this list such a valuable resource for
the Book Port user.

Rob, Pamela, and I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas or whatever
you celebrate and let you know that we're all on vacation after today
(in fact, Rob is already gone).

I think we're all three returning on the 3rd, so here's to healthy Book
Ports.

As for the new year, I think you'll be seeing the next beta very early
on with unlimited file sizes and support for flash cards larger than 2
gb.  We've been working hard on this code for quite a while, and it is
finally coming together.