[bookport] Re: What am I doing wrong?

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:35:59 -0400

Nancy -

By default, the BP always takes the first line of the text file as the file
name. As a result, I always make sure that the title of any books that I put
on the unit that are in .txt format have the title as the first line. I edit
the original file manually and insert this if necessary because I don't want
to use the "Send file name as title" and then constantly hear "dot t x t" as
I move through the folder from file to file.

  _____