[bookport] Re: USB Power

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:11:45 -0400

We can pretty well do whatever we find is the best way to go.  We have
no problems with Springer though.

>>> n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx Monday, April 11, 2005 8:03:31 PM >>>
The real question there then is, does springer design have the
capability to
produce the hardware end of things if new hardware is used, or would
you
guys have to find another company to handle that?