[bookport] Re: Two somewhat unrelated book wizard readerquestions

  • From: "KEITH CREASY" <KCREASY@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:50:45 -0400

I understand completely. I assume this was from Bookshare? I want to try
and get hold of the book and do some testing.

>>> melissah@xxxxxxxx 07/13/06 08:04AM >>>
Hi! The book I was trying to send was Hot 6 by Janet Ivonavich. Sorry
if
author's last name isn't spelled right; don't have a handy way to check
it
now. I guess I should have reported the problem with this book before
purchasing the full version of book wizard reader. I wouldn't have
spent
the money if I didn't think it was going to solve my problem.
Anyway, I'll try sending another daisy book to the bookport at some
point
and see if the porblem is just with the 1 book, or if there's something

else going on.
Thanks!
Missy