[bookport] Re: Two somewhat unrelated book wizard readerquestions

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:37:20 -0400

Missy:

Have you tried it with more than one file?  It could be something in
particular to that one file, perhaps the way it was scanned.  If it
happens with more than one file, we may need to look into it, as it
could be a bug.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> melissah@xxxxxxxx 07/12/06 08:21AM >>>
OK. Thanks. Is there any way to keep the bp from reading the title and

author in Daisy formatted books every few sentences? I did use bookport

transfer to send the file.
Thanks for answering my questions, and I hope you're having a great
day.
Missy