[bookport] Re: Two somewhat unrelated book wizard reader questions

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:17:01 -0400

Book Wizard can be used on the PC, so if you want to read the books on
the computer.  The demo version only works for 15 minutes at a time, so
if you're reading on the PC, you would need more time than that.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> lindamay.davis@xxxxxxxxxxx 07/12/06 04:00PM >>>
Then what would be the purpose in purchasing the book wizzard?