[bookport] Re: Two somewhat unrelated book wizard reader questions

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:12:32 -0400

Missy:

As far as transferring, you would transfer the Daisy file in the same
way you would transfer any other file, through Book Port Transfer, not
in Book Wizard.  Book Port Transfer will communicate with Book Wizard
for you. You just need to send the OPF file.

The AT&T speech we provide with our software only contains the one
voice.  We are only licensed to distribute just the one voice.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> melissah@xxxxxxxx 07/11/06 07:55PM >>>
Hi! I just purchased the full version of book wizard reader so that I
can
transfer daisy format books to my book port.
I have a couple of questions.
First of all, when I transfered a book using the demo of book wizard,
it
was next to impossible to read on the bp because the title and author
were
being read every few sentences.
Anyway, I guess I'm wondering if that will be resolved now that I've
got
the full version of book wizard.
My other question is about the AT&T natural voices that came with the
full
version of book wizard. I got the mike voice installed, but can't sem
find the Crystal voice, which I was very much looking forward to using.
Is
there any way I can get the Crystal voice, or would doing so cost more

money? If I can get it, where might I do so, and if I can't get it for

free, how much would it cost? I'm on an incredibly tight budget right
now,
but it would certainly be something I'd like to save up for.
Sorry for the rambling message, and thanks in advance for any responses
you
may have.
Missy