[bookport] Re: Transferring data from one CF card to another

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 11:41:10 -0400

Eu jin:

If you don't have a card reader, you can copy the files in Windows
Explor to the PC, then paste them to the new card.  Just remember that
it is important to copy all of the files in order to be able to read
them.  If you copy all of the files, you will not lose the navigation
points, because the stuff has already been filtered.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> eujin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/05/06 10:50PM >>>
Hi Everyone,

I would like to transfer all the files in my 256 Mb flash card into a
new 2 Gb card and would really appreciate any advice I can get on how to
do this in the best and quickest way possible.

I would like to have all files/folders/sub-folders transferred to the
new card in the same order/sequence as they are now organized in my
current card.  Is this possible and is there a way to do a "en bloc"
transfer of all data from one card to another without losing the
navigational features of the Book Port?  I may be wrong but I think I
read something about using Windows Explorer?

Thanks for your time and help!

Eu Jin