[bookport] Transferring data from one CF card to another

  • From: "Eu Jin" <eujin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 10:50:39 +0800

Hi Everyone,

I would like to transfer all the files in my 256 Mb flash card into a new 2 Gb
card and would really appreciate any advice I can get on how to do this in the
best and quickest way possible.

I would like to have all files/folders/sub-folders transferred to the new card
in the same order/sequence as they are now organized in my current card.  Is
this possible and is there a way to do a "en bloc" transfer of all data from
one card to another without losing the navigational features of the Book Port?
I may be wrong but I think I read something about using Windows Explorer?

Thanks for your time and help!

Eu Jin