[bookport] Transfering DAISY books

  • From: "optus rod" <rodsalzman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 05:53:26 +1000

Hi All.

And Help

I did not send a DAISY book TO THE book port CORRECTLY.

I place the DAISY CD into the reader - a great transfer program came up - it listed the chapters to abe transferred - I highlighted the chapters - and sat back.

The file format formed had .dd extension. The problem was it did not tranfer the whole book.

Maybe it was because of the file size limitation I had been reading abut here.

Well - how do I tranfer a whole daisy book - maybe keeping the file structure of thedaisy book.

Boy - you know it was a great book 'fire ice'. A sunami had hit the coast - a NUMA member was in an old abandomed Russian submarine base - and guess what ' I am left hangin with not knowing what happened to about 100 Russian cossacks - who maybe were likned to the sunami that had hit the U.S. PORT.

it happens I guess.

Thanks

Rod