[bookport] Re: Transfer problem

  • From: "C.L. Kennedy" <chowe641@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:27:42 -0500

You could select the individual files, and it would probably work. The album art files aren't MP3s, so they can't be sent. Or you could more the MP3 files to the Pending folder and then transfer them.

C.L. Kennedy, www.lulu.com/KennedyPoems

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cliff & Tina" <cfry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>