[bookport] Transfer Software

  • From: Keith Watson <Kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 22:50:09 -0500

Hi List,

I just downloaded the daisy format of the JFW tutorials and
wanted to send them to the bp. When I connected I was asked to download
a new version of the transfer software, after I had connected just this
morning, and am trying to upload the JFW Tutorials using the ncc.html file.
When I hit the send button I get an error pop-up, you know the
Send/Don't Send kind. And then it bails on me. Will attempt other
file types next, but really wanted these files...

Any suggestions?

Keith
--
Keith Watson
kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Among the major impediments to discovery are not the ignorant
but those with illusions of knowledge.    - B. Alan Wallace