[bookport] Re: Transfer

  • From: Richard Turner <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 14:34:31 -0700

Hi,
Did you first plug the USB cable into your Book Port from the computer?

Did the transport software open automatically at that point?

If not, then it may not see your Book Port.
If you have the transport software open and it doesn't see the book port, you should be able to find a message on the screen that says "Book Port not connected" or something like that.

on Friday 4/7/2006 01:27 PM Tataindi said
Hello,

I want to transfer the books that came in the cd to the bp.
I copied these books to my pc.
I open book transfer, selected the books I want to copy and clicked on send. However, nothing happens. I also just pressed enter, but nothing.
Am I doing anything wrong?
Would anyone please help me?
Thank you.