[bookport] Re: Transfer

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 08:37:27 -0400

Hello:

If you want to transfer the books that are on the CD, you don't even
need to transfer them to the PC first.  The easiest way to do this is to
connect the Book Port to the PC.  Press alt plus f or hit tab till you
get to the Listview for the Book Port folder.  You should see the
manual.  This will insure that the Book Port is recognized. If you don't
see the manual, but you get Book Port not connected, then we can tell
you what to do next. If you see the manual, go on.

Then, insert the CD.  This will automatically bring up the books
folder. Press alt plus l to be sure your in that listview. Press Enter
on the author you want. Then, press Enter on the title.  By doing it
this way, you don't have to tab around to send button, and you can save
yourself a lot of trouble.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> tataindi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/07/06 04:27PM >>>
Hello,

I want to transfer the books that came in the cd to the bp.
I copied these books to my pc.
I open book transfer, selected the books I want to copy and clicked on
send.  However, nothing happens.  I also just pressed enter, but
nothing.
Am I doing anything wrong?
Would anyone please help me?
Thank you.