[bookport] "There are no files to read."

  • From: Ron Wright <wrightr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 10:41:32 -0700

I just got my new BookPort (after the last one mysteriously disappeared -- so I'm familiar with how it works) and I was able to read the user manual. I downloaded some files in the morning and was able to listen to them. I downloaded more files but when I went to read them, pressing 2 gives an error message "There are no files to read." And pressing # for next file says "There are no file." If I hook it back up to the computer I can see the files there, both in the BookPort Transfer software and using Windows Explorer.

Anyone ever had this problem?

Ron Wright