[bookport] Thank You Staff

  • From: "Sharon" <scfinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 21:46:37 -0500

Larry and Rob,
As usual, you have managed to surprise me. I have always wished for an easy way to remind myself of important times. If I wrote a Braille message, my hand never seemed to touch it again. If I recorded a reminder, I never seemed to listen in time. I created a text message reminding me to give my guide dogs heart worm medication every month on the first. Today my book port signaled and I heard the message. Wonderful! Wonderful!
One of my very best decisions was to buy a Book Port: that simple reading machine.
As always, I thank you.

make it a grate one

Sharon