[bookport] Re: Testing Email, please ignore

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 12:46:55 -0400

The problem is different.  We had to make a change to our mail server.
Usually, setting the message to text should fix the problem.

>>> slicht@xxxxxxxxx Thursday, May 12, 2005 12:21:09 PM >>>
I certainly don't!  My Jaws is set to no punctuation, and I still see
them!  They are annoying!  Larry, what did you do to fix the "equals"
problem in your messages?  ...You know, the one you had in January?

=
>=3D
>=3D3D
>=3D3D3D
>=3D3D3D3D
>Sorry for taking up space on the list, but I'm trying to solve this
and
>=3D3D3D3D
>need to write enough to see if those equals signs show up.
>
>Sorry again, and thank you.
>
>Sarah

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a
hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in
earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the

LORD...