[bookport] Re: Synchronizing Notes

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:39:20 -0400

Grant:

Connect your Book Port and move to the note in the Book Port file list.
Press Alt+Enter to open Properties and see if the Synchronize check box
is checked. If it isn't checked, that is the problem. If it is checked
or if it is not available, let me know.

Rob Meredith

>>> granthardy@xxxxxxxxx 04/11/05 12:44AM >>>
I just tried the note synchronization feature for some notes I'll be
taking.
It was a note on the bookport.  In the context menu I was able to
choose a
folder to sync the note with on my PC.  It sent it to my PC.  Then I
disconnected the book port, modified the note on the book port,
connected it
again and pressed the Synchronize button in the options dialog...  It
didn't
change the notes, so I don't know what's wrong.

Grant