[bookport] Re: Suggestion involving notetaking feature

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 14:43:46 -0500

This is something we can take a look at.

>>> marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx Friday, February 04, 2005 12:55:28 PM >>>
Paula, that is a great idea.  I agree that i was ot a proponent of a note
taker in the device, and have used it on a limited basis for I don't carry
my BookPort around with me on a daily basis, but I can see that your idea
would be a fabulous idea for students.

Larry, is there any way, carrying Paula's idea a bit further, to have the
unit switch from book to note, and also allow the user to highlight and =
copy
text from the book to the note?  This would really be very like sighted
people writing in the margin.  One could put a bookmark to reference the
full passage, but take highlighted important text over to the notes one is
taking while reading.

If this is already possible, GREAT!

Marlaina Lieberg

> ----- Original Message -----=20