[bookport] Re: Suggestion involving notetaking feature

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 12:55:46 -0500

That is in the works.

>>> pmack1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Friday, February 04, 2005 12:51:41 PM >>>
Before I state my little suggestion, I just wanted to say how awesome and
cool the new notetaking feature is--Mind you, I never would have asked for
it for fear of clogging up the Bookport with a lot of memory-hogging and
potentially expensive features-- but since it's here, I just love it!  The
one thing that would be  really nice is a keystroke that would switch
between the notes file you were composing in and the book being read.  =
This
way, you could take notes on something being read without a loss of
efficiency.  any thoughts on this?

Paula