[bookport] Suggestion about alarm

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:43:30 +1300

Hi Larry and list:

This is a small thing, but thought it might be helpful.

When pressing 5 to set the alarm, book port repeats the alarm time, then says exit alarm. I think it would be more meaningful if it said alarm set at the end, rather than exit alarm. Pressing 5 is intended to have all choices you made confirmed and provide assurance that your wish has been accepted by book port. Thus I would think alrm set is a more appropriate message at that point. Like the rest of the feature.

Cheers,
Dave