[bookport] Suggested feature: Background play

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:35:52 -0500

Theoretically, this is possible, but it will be a lot of work,
especially with respect to the user interface.

>>> peter.rand@xxxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, February 22, 2005 2:10:33 PM >>>
When I write on my notebook, I generally have music playing very
quietly in the background, which helps me to concentrate on writing.
While it may not be a technical possibility, I would likewise enjoy
listening to MP3s on the Book Port while using the note-taker function.
Is such multitasking even theoretically possible on the Book Port?

Peter