[bookport] Re: Speaker

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:25:30 -0500

Hi Joni and list,

I have both the TDK and Radio Shack folding speakers that have been
mentioned. They both work great with the Book Port. The TDK is really cool
because you can fit the Book Port right in the case with no problem. The
Radio Shack folding speakers are really neat with that folding design and
the retractable cable. Creative Labs also makes a set of very small
speakers call TravelSound if you want something that sounds great for both
books and music. Ok, I confess, I own all three of them.

Robert Carter