[bookport] Re: got my book port

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 03:27:29 +0100

Hi

Hope you enjoy the Bookport as much as most of us on the list.  For many of
us, it is an indispensible item which just keeps on going from strength to
strength.

If you have any problems, there's generally someone on this list who is
willing to help, and the people at APH are brilliant.

Best wishes for lots of great listening

Donna