[bookport] Re: Spanish on Bookport

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 10:58:09 -0400

Actually, the firmware can be reinstalled, but, only in special cases.  For
this reason, we don't publish the file information in a public area.  If you
hose off the firmware, then you've hosed off the Book Port and since we can't
have them repaired anymore, ...

When we feel it's necessary, we'll give the information privately.

Pamela