[bookport] Re: Spanish on Bookport

  • From: "Alpidio Rolon" <arguza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 09:14:52 -0400

MS Rader:

The voice does not read in Spanish, it sounds like someone reading Spanish in
English.  Where as before, it read in Spanish, accents and all.  As I said,
this happens even if I designate the file as Spanish in the menu.  I should
also say that I uninstalled and reinstalled the Bookport program, but it
continued to read Spanish in English.  Software version is now 2.4.1.0., and
firmware is 2.03.00.00.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Alpidio Rolón